Sunday, June 14, 2009

Image Generators

Image Generators were quite fun to play with! I had not ever really taken a look at them before. In fact I probably spent more time than deemed necessary to complete the assignment playing with them. I was disappointed when I was unable to save my lego woman. I even tried to print it so I could create two and paste them on the refrigerator just for kicks and giggles. I posted a couple of the images earlier this morning on the blog. And I will most likely play with them again later this afternoon. The nice things about the image generators are simply the fact that it is similar to some of the features you can do with Abode Indesign without having to paying for it. Generators are great tools to be able to create images for presentations, websites, etc which we all have visit or have to complete on just about a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment