Sunday, June 7, 2009

You Tube, How I've Missed You

It was nice to have an assignment on visiting YouTube. While in undergrad I spent numerous days watching YouTube videos rather than completing my homework which I needed to finish. It has been a while since I have had time to leisurely browse videos. Today, I was looking at Fit Pregancy videos, how to put together cribs, and did a general search for funny videos. I looked up these videos because later today, I have to put toget some cribs... and lets just say I hate reading the directions... especially since you can watch it. I also need to work out this afternoon and I don't feel like going to the gym. Not only can YouTube be Resourceful(with any site you have to be careful) but it can be very entertaining.

Below is one of my favorite youtube videos:



I really think it is amazing that you can see lectures, especially so famous ones. The "Last Lecture" is an amazing lecture if you have time to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment